Another reason to never use lighter fluid

I never use lighter fluid. My neighbor three houses down does, and everytime they fire up the Weber I’m amazed they are actually EATING FOOD produced in that toxic cloud. Well, in California yesterday somebody learned another lesson about flammable liquid:
“A Petaluma man was severely burned Saturday afternoon when the volatile fluid he used to light charcoal briquettes in a backyard barbecue exploded in his face, a fire official said.” Read the article here

And take the time, if you haven’t already, to buy and use one of these.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.